China Green Tips? Oh, the intrigue!

September 17th, 2008 · 9 Comments · Uncategorized

Wouldn’t it be funny if every time you visited I just started spitting ugly at you? I’m mad! I can’t do anything! Woe? Me! Technologically inept!

I’m in a much better place today. Sure, I still can’t figure out what’s happening at Fluid Pudding, BUT I’m sort of working on a Doris Day mindset. Did you just feel that breeze? That was me flipping my hair and putting non-skid sole stickers on my pumps!

I’m back in the tea game, people. This morning I purchased a sampler pack of Tazo that contains Awake, Calm, China Green Tips, Earl Grey, Chai, Passion, Decaf Chai, Wild Sweet Orange, and Lotus & Zen. I believe today is a Lotus & Zen day, as I’m sitting cross-legged and will not be flapped.

As you read this, please know that I’m either building or devouring a green bean casserole.

• 1 gorillabuns // Sep 17, 2008 at 5:19 pm

Unfortunately, I’m spitting ugly at everyone these days.

• 2 Mama Grouch // Sep 17, 2008 at 10:43 pm

Not to freak you out or anything, and really I am only mentioning this because you are all “Doris Day and tea” right now, but you aren’t coming up in my google reader. Which is fine, ’cause I will just drag my lazy ass on over to your actual website. But, you know, I thought I should mention it.

Oh, by the way, you may have changed my life with your whole nonchalant “I recently read that it’s okay to end a sentence with a preposition, especially if moving the preposition would introduce awkwardness” because, damn, now I am just going to start ending sentences with with just because I can with. With. With.

• 3 fluidpudding // Sep 17, 2008 at 10:48 pm

Mama Grouch–You might need to resubscribe? Hell, I don’t know. La la la la laaaah! With. And also, from.

• 4 NGS // Sep 17, 2008 at 11:44 pm

Yeah, I gotta go with Mama Grouch. I know it’s not your top priority, but it’s all “feed failed to load” in my reader, too.

Tea! We just bought a new teapot! And a ball thingmijig for inside it!

• 5 deb on the rocks // Sep 18, 2008 at 1:45 pm

Tea is a lie. A dirty damned lie. Make a cocktail of Passion, Awake and Calm, and all that will happen is you’ll have to pee.

So, go ahead, spit ugly. I can take it. Go ahead, spit. Uglier. You can do it. Uglier!!! Let it out. Spit, baby, spit. Spit, baby, spit.

• 6 Elizabeth // Sep 18, 2008 at 9:40 am

Angela, I know some tea purists get uppity on Mighty Leaf, but have you tried Mighty Leaf? You convinced me to try knitting socks (this is likely news to you, since we don’t know each other), let me convince you to try African Nectar.

• 7 Jaynee // Sep 18, 2008 at 9:45 am

Not to toot my mother’s horn or anything, but if you want great tea, check out her Etsy shop (http://teaforallreasons.etsy.com). I’m not big on tea, but even I admit that she has some really good flavors available (my favorites are Blueberry Bang and White Swiss Truffle).

• 8 Meg // Sep 18, 2008 at 2:09 pm

tea. is so good.

• 9 Esther // Sep 20, 2008 at 1:07 am

Don’t wish to be all ‘Na na nina na’ but my feed’s fine on Google.

Being brought up Brit my opinion on tea is that if it not strong, dark and Indian with a dash of milk it’s just flavoured water.

And a question: spitting ugly – which is ugly you or the spit? More importantly how far did it get and was your aim true?