26. I’m a much happier person when I’m not eating a bunch of buttered Ritz crackers for lunch. (Buttered Ritz crackers are my go-to stress food.)
27. Our television is on more often than it’s off, but I can’t name three shows that I watch with any sort of regularity.
28. I know all of the words to the Beastie Boys “Licensed to Ill” album.
29. My perfect day would involve snow, Mary Janes, veggie sushi, a silk knitting project, The Night Circus audiobook, and a caramel macchiato with extra caramel.
30. I moisturize my face at night with oil. I’ve used olive oil, jojoba oil, and most recently a blend that Tempe created of grapeseed and evening primrose oils.
31. After spending years actively searching out some sort of exercise that I might enjoy, I started practicing yoga on January 3, 2016. I’m hooked.
32. I own the greatest punch bowl ever. It has never been used. It is so hip and lovely that it scares the crap out of me.
33. I used to have a birthmark on my leg that looked exactly like Africa. It disappeared and I have no idea where it went.
34. The second best decision I made to improve my health was having a hysterectomy in May of 2014. Everything is gone except for Lefty the Ovary.
35. The best decision I made to improve my health was signing on to work with Kathy in May of 2015. Food and I are no longer in a complicated relationship and that might sound weird to you, but it sounds crazy glorious to me.
36. I often ask myself what Amélie would do.