26. I’m a much happier person when I’m not eating a bunch of buttered Ritz crackers for lunch. (Buttered Ritz crackers are my go-to stress food.)
27. Our television is on more often than it’s off, but I can’t name three shows that I watch with any sort of regularity.
28. I know all of the words to the Beastie Boys “Licensed to Ill” album.
29. My perfect day would involve snow, Mary Janes, veggie sushi, a silk knitting project, The Night Circus audiobook, and a caramel macchiato with extra caramel.
30. I moisturize my face at night with oil. I’ve used olive oil, jojoba oil, and most recently a blend that Tempe created of grapeseed and evening primrose oils.
31. After spending years actively searching out some sort of exercise that I might enjoy, I started practicing yoga on January 3, 2016. I’m hooked.
32. I own the greatest punch bowl ever. It has never been used. It is so hip and lovely that it scares the crap out of me.
33. I used to have a birthmark on my leg that looked exactly like Africa. It disappeared and I have no idea where it went.
34. The second best decision I made to improve my health was having a hysterectomy in May of 2014. Everything is gone except for Lefty the Ovary.
35. The best decision I made to improve my health was signing on to work with Kathy in May of 2015. Food and I are no longer in a complicated relationship and that might sound weird to you, but it sounds crazy glorious to me.
36. I often ask myself what Amélie would do.
5 thoughts on “About the Pudding, Part 2”
Perhaps the birthmark got scared about Donald Trump being elected president, so it went to Mars.
The Night Circus is read by Jim Dale?! OMG.
Super glad that the downplaying of food and the up-doing* of yoga is working well for you!
*(trademark with Merriam Webster pending)
Amelie is very wise.
I’ve been way too busy all this month to visit as much as I’d like, but I’m caught up now. I am very happy that yoga and eating are now agreeing with you and that you feel healthy.
I’m going to need to take a look at that punch bowl, though.
Comments are closed.